Who Uses Aruba?
- Six out of eight Ivy League schools
- Five of the world’s top engineering schools
- More than 500 major retail chains worldwide
- Three of the world’s largest software companies
- Every major social networking company
- The most widely deployed wireless LAN by the U.S. military
About Aruba Networks
Aruba Networks is the leading provider of next-generation network access solutions for mobile enterprise networks.
The company’s industry-leading Mobile Virtual Enterprise (MOVE) architecture unifies wired and wireless infrastructures into one seamless network access solution – for traveling business professionals, remote workers, corporate headquarters employees and guests.
With the Aruba MOVE™ architecture, access privileges are linked to a user’s identity. That means your enterprise workforce has consistent, secure access to network resources based on who they are – no matter where they are, what devices they’re using or how they’re connected.
All this makes the Aruba MOVE architecture ideal for bring-your-own device (BYOD) initiatives. Aruba embraces BYOD, by giving corporate IT mobile device access control.
It’s a unique approach that’s driven by mobility and the proliferation of Wi-Fi-enabled mobile devices. These devices – which have no Ethernet port – are connecting to enterprise networks in unprecedented numbers and will quickly surpass desktop connections.
Aruba meets this challenge by eliminating the cost and complexity of managing separate wired and wireless access policies. In fact, with Aruba, you’ll need fewer ports and consequently less equipment in the wiring closet – effectively rightsizing your access infrastructure.
At Aruba, it’s all about helping you make the right move.
How is Aruba Different?
- It’s optimized for user mobility, mobile devices and applications. It’s highly secure.
- Identity-based security assigns access policies to users and enforces those policies across wired and wireless whenever and wherever the network is accessed.
- It’s simple to deploy with existing networks. Adaptive 802.11n wireless LANs optimize themselves to ensure that users are always within reach of business-critical information.
- It’s easy to manage and maintain. Provides end-to-end visibility and control to simplify the management of mobile users across multivendor, multisite networks.