Sales and Technical Information for Resellers
- Microsoft Cloud Partner benefits and Sign-up information
- Microsoft Online Services Partner Enrollment
- Office365 on MPN Network
- Office365 for Enterprises
- Office 365 Trial Guide, Purchase and Support Guide
- MS Online Services Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Ready-To-Go Marketing: Quick, Easy and Dynamic Steps to Marketing Your Business
Take the Bing Challenge. Make five searches in a blind comparison and see which engine you prefer.
The Windows Upgrade Offer is Here
Through the Windows Upgrade Offer, any customer who purchases a qualifying Windows 7 PC from June 2, 2012, through January 31, 2013, will receive a promotional offer for a downloadable copy of Windows 8 when available.
- First, your customer buys a qualifying PC running Windows 7 Home Basic, Home Premium, Professional, or Ultimate from June 2, 2012, through January 31, 2013.
- Second, they visit the promotional website to register for the promotion for a Windows 8 Upgrade.
- Third, customer comes back when Windows 8 is available for purchase and download.
Offer valid June 2, 2012, through January 31, 2013. For complete details visit http://windowsupgradeoffer.com.
Microsoft Office 365 vs. Google Apps: Learn the Difference!
A busy sales representative juggles appointments, making time to create a sales proposal. Learn what his experience is like when using Microsoft Office 365 versus using Google Apps.
Check out this super resource to help you tell a great Office 365 story with videos, case studies, ROI tools, and social media evangelism:
Office 365 Customer Stories
Learn about why customers choose Microsoft over Google: